Pacific Northwest Gardening in February
“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.”
― Hal Borland
- Plant bare root fruit trees and roses, as well as raspberries, blueberries and grapes.
- Weed and mulch
- Prune off dead wood on shrubs and trees
- Move plants if necessary, while dormant
- Look for signs of spring with early bulbs, crocus and snowdrops, daphne, sarcococca and witchhazel.
- Apply dormant sprays as needed.
- Prune roses.
- Renew yourself at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show!